Before you travel to the Y
- Make sure your membership is current.
- If you are sick STAY HOME.
- Err on the side of caution.
- Anyone who has a temperature 100.4 or over must be fever free for 72 hours before returning to the Y
- Sign the YMCA’s on-line waiver.
- Found at the bottom of the above link.
- Bring your face covering if you are NOT vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated you do not need to wear a face covering.
Entering/While on Deck
- Swimmers will enter the pool through the Special Needs/Family locker room and exit through the lobby door.
- Face coverings MUST be worn by those who are NOT vaccinated.
- Swimmers are permitted to use the All Ages Locker rooms before or after practice.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times in the locker room unless showering.
- Showers MUST be short and sweet.
- As the weather allows I encourage swimmers to continue to arrive and leave in their suits.
- A coach will not be in the locker room to monitor.
- Swim bags will continue to be brought on deck and stored up against the wall behind the lane and at the end of the pool you are starting.
- Lanes and swimmer configuration may be changed by the attendant on site.
- Always maintain 6 feet of social distance except for siblings and households.
- Parents will be allowed to watch/enter the Y regardless of membership.
- All Parents MUST adhere to all the above protocols for entering and patronizing the Y; questionnaire, distancing, face covering, etc.
- Every time you enter the Y.
- If entering, we ask that only one adult per household watch/enter the Y for pick-up/drop-off.
- All staff has taken/attended on-line Covid-19 safety and sanitation training.
- All staff will go through same Y entry protocol as members.
- All staff will wear face coverings while coaching on deck.
- All staff will help sanitize/clean pool after each practice.
- All staff will maintain 6 feet of social distance, always.